Flaunting this season’s design trends, this collection achieves dramatic impact with an effortless simplicity.
Fresh Color Trends
- Vibrant, saturated color is the most resonant color trend of 2014/15, providing luxe drama & confidence.
- The chameleonic power of navy allows this classic to function like a neutral within almost any setting.
- Hunter green is similarly genre-defying, blending seamlessly into current palettes.
- Pink is on everyone’s It List this year. Unabashedly bright & happy, pink has sailed into sophistication as a use-anywhere hue.
- Luxurious velvets, chenilles & chunky tweeds are durable & lend themselves well to dark, saturated color palettes.
- Redefined classics run the gamut of the design lexicon, from modern takes on florals, baroque scrolls & damask frames in a fresh crop of colorways.
- Blend traditional, rustic, industrial – there is no design formula. With an emphasis on individuality, a signature sense of design emerges from the eclectic combination of disparate elements.
Achieve diversity by mixing & matching patterns, scales, colors, finishes & textures.