Fulfill your design dreams at a client-friendly price point with our Fall 2017 collection. From our brand new Upholstery Essentials line which offers up high style, must-have body cloths at upholstery manufacturer pricing to the latest installment of our hit drapery and bedding series, Color Theory Vol. III, this season is all about champagne taste on a budget.
Standout Color Trends
- Vibrant, verdant matcha green is a perfectly fresh color element.
- Watery tones of blue-green rule, from spa and Spanish moss to a brighter pool blue.
- Orchid is a refined but not saccharine way to incorporate pink and purple trends.
- Rich persimmon shades are the perfect way to add depth to a neutral palette.
- Warm sand can either stand on its own in virtually any setting, or provide a background for layered pops of color.
- Chunky cord embroideries offer plenty of depth and interest whether tonal or high contrast
- Menswear-inspired style is an understated way to a posh interior. The design world is seeing the return of stripes, classic twill, herringbone and wool looks.
- Florals have ruled the fashion runways in recent seasons and the trend has arrived in interior textiles in a big way.
Big, bold and beautiful design is back as tastes shift from the ubiquitous minimalism of recent years.