Color has hit the market alongside new economic confidence and optimism.
Fresh Color Trends
- Bright & Vibrant – Playful energy emerges in vivid citrus tones of tangerine orange, lemon yellow and margarita green
- Charming & Tranquil – Neutral settings are updated with easy to live with pastel tones of blue, green, and lilac
- Warm & Rich – Radiant saturated jewel tones of emerald green, ruby red, and deep plum look cozy and sophisticated
Modern Design Trends
- Exotic Escapism - Ethnic looks continue to impress with globally inspired Ikat & paisley designs or motifs
- Contemporary Chic - Zigzag, chevron, & watermark patterns give movement to streamlined minimalistic settings
- Whimsical Watercolor - Blurry watercolor forals display a playful and energetic yet confident personality
- Bold & Beautiful - Multicolored prints in oversized botanicals, stylized forals, Jacobean designs, and Asian themes of birds, butterflies, and calligraphy continue to attract attention
Layer different shades of modern neutrals for a monochromatic look or inject a shot of vibrant yellow for a playfully elegant aesthetic.