Creating a foundation to lasting, comfortable environments in which to relax, unwind and entertain in style; this collection radiates confidence and ease.
- Tangelo orange continues to have a strong presence, while the color is also trending in newer tones, including terracotta, coral, and warm clay.
- Blue stands out in deep, vibrant shades ranging from indigo to watery turquoise.
- Plummy tones range from soft lilac and violet to robust tones of wine and burgundy, which are in line with Pantone’s Color of the Year, Marsala.
- Red maintains its position as a hands-down style favorite, despite the hype around Marsala.
- Copper is this season’s standout metallic, with a natural earthiness that conveys warmth, with an edge of modern luster.
- Silver remains a classic, although gold’s growth as a new staple has not slowed down.
Natural Balance – Natural colors have been drawing the most attention over the past few seasons due to the authentic colors that nature creates and inspires. With designers focusing on nature as the inspiration behind their design concepts and color palettes, words like “authenticity”, “comfort”, and “tranquility” come to mind. This is a theme we expect to see continue into upcoming seasons.
Nature creates and inspires authenticity and comfort.