This season’s color palettes were created to satisfy the desire for optimism, strength and tranquility inside the home.
Standout Color Trends
- Vivid buttercup yellow makes a powerful impact as an accent, while spicy mustard warms things up in larger doses.
- Strong, confident lipstick red shades are intriguing and are definitely turning heads this season.
- Orange has softened into fresh and accessible russet, clay and peach tones.
- Blue has been consistently at the forefront of color trends and continues to lead the way with airy, subtle serenity blue and sophisticated, timeless mid-tone blues.
- Refreshing Kelly green is still gaining momentum while pastel mint offers a chic tranquility.
- Cool silver greys are the newest iteration of the practical, dependable shade and pair perfectly with any hue.
- Soft toasty brown is warming up the neutral scene with a classic stability.
- Bright and rich purples, hot pinks and soft blush are upscale and stylish.
While neutrals will always be a mainstay, color is taking center stage this season.