Our Summer 2017 collection shines a spotlight on high performance, from our latest round of upholstery color books boasting ALTA and Crypton Home treatment to a sleek collection of stain repellent faux leathers to a compilation of dim out drapery.
Standout Color Trends
- Greens are looking fresh with a tropical influence: think palm leaves and lime margaritas.
- Rich and bright raspberry tones have been springing up all over the runway and have moved into the world of interiors as a perfect middle ground between shocking pink and the palest blush that has been reigning for several seasons.
- Yellows are saturated in lemony and acid shades.
- Copper and earthy clay add warmth on their own or help update the cooler, metal-inspired looks of seasons past.
- The must-have neutral of the season is soft, creamy hazelnut, which plays nicely with both saturated and tonal palettes.
- Combinations of black and white and black and cream continue to be fashion-forward while retaining a classic sensibility.
- Crystal colors are still having a moment: soft amethyst, pink quartz, and topaz blue in particular remain important.
- Whimsical, irregular patterns continue to be a major design force.
- Glamour is having a comeback: a well-traveled 1970s glam sensibility brings some opulence to the minimalist looks that have been dominating interior design for the last few years. Mixing and matching finishes (think metallics paired with raw silk looks) and global inspiration (sashiko patterns up against leather looks) adds a luxurious and personal look.
- Luxe textures – from fil coupe to ultra-plush chenilles, surface interest is a chic way to incorporate depth whether in a neutral palette or with color.
Good design is not simply about visually-pleasing aesthetics; it must be accessible, functional and perform in real life.