This season our focus is on performance. We believe the home should be beautiful, but it must also be livable, easy to care for, and worry-free.
Standout Color Trends
- Blush pink is definitely on the ascent.
- Kelly greens continue to be a fresh, hot look.
- Teal and turquoise remain on point.
- Yellow, along with rich tones of golden ochre, has been popping up everywhere.
- Bold water color florals in bright palettes add instant drama.
- Metallic sparkle is everywhere in the form of lurex yarns and shimmery gold and copper tones.
- Art Deco geometrics and mid-century tropical are looking modern and chic.
- Globally-inspired designs continue to intrigue; looks range from Southwestern and South American to Japanese shibori.
- Velvet and mohair evoke timeless glam and luxury.
Trends right now are divergent. On one hand we see a simple, more streamlined aesthetic and on the other hand we have trends pushing the limits and heading in a glam direction.